Real Estate in Your IRA? Absolutely.
There's a reason real estate is the most popular investment in self-directed IRAs – the value doesn't go to zero. Real estate investments empower investors like you by providing a combination of appreciation and income.
With a Real Estate IRA, all income and sale proceeds from owning the property stay within the IRA and can then be reinvested in another property. All profits made by the IRA return into the account tax deferred (or possibly tax-free).
In this ebook, Real Estate IRAs Made Easy, we provide you with the information you need to get started.
We know that you have questions, so we cover the most frequently asked questions about Real Estate IRAs in this guide, including:
- What plans can be used to make my real estate investments?
- What are the options in funding real estate investments with my IRA?
- How is real estate in my IRA titled?
- How are income and expenses of my IRA handled?
- How do I create an IRA LLC to make real estate investments?
- What documentation is required when I purchase an asset?
- Can I use an old employer 401k to buy real estate?
- How do I open an account?
Grab your free copy of Real Estate IRAs Made Easy today and discover how quickly you can get started.